Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Plans


Well, I said I love to travel so yes, that's right...I was fully aware it was day three (Sept 1) of our adventure in France but Jess and I met at the school to use internet, since ours were not set up, and to plan a vacation! We had a week until we had to be back for orientation and were no longer able to head to Egypt, as explained in my previous post, so where were we to go?!

SPAIN/ESPANA/ESPAGNE!

That pretty much summarizes our day of dealing with crappy internet connections, deciding where in Spain we could visit in 7 days and searching for flights and hostel accomodation.

Bedtime soon became midnight and Thursday (Sept 2) at 5AM Jess and I were awake and ready to catch the hour bus ride (Rhone-Alps for 27.50 Euros round trip) to the Lyon airport.

I'll keep this post short and tell more about our trip over the next few blogs. Some pictures are to come but you can also check out my Facebook "France albums for the complete photo collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment